Carbon Monoxide Find


This week I'm in Galveston where I found a pretty scary carbon monoxide issue. The furnace was incorrectly installed, even worse...it was installed in the master bedroom closet! The seller was extremely lucky not to have suffered any ill effects from this home improvement mistake. Check out the video and, as always, like or share!

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • Instagram
  • Facebook App Icon
  • YouTube Long Shadow
  • Yelp Social Icon

A-Action Home Inspection Group

(713) 730-3151  |  info@aactionhouston.com |  Houston, Texas