Carbon Monoxide Find

December 26, 2017

Professional Home Inspector

 

This week I'm in Galveston where I found a pretty scary carbon monoxide issue. The furnace was incorrectly installed, even worse...it was installed in the master bedroom closet! The seller was extremely lucky not to have suffered any ill effects from this home improvement mistake. Check out the video and, as always, like or share!

Please reload

Featured Posts

Home Investigator: Episode 17 - Should I Buy This House?

September 14, 2020

1/10
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive